Adyen is fully PCI-DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard). All sensitive card datas are encrypted and stored within Adyen secure servers, Réard will never stores this data. Therefore all payment details are secure and it’s safe to use any credit card.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to pay with my credit card?
- How do I make a purchase?
- I have a promotional code, how do I redeem it?
- What is the One Click Payment?
- Are my payment details secure?
- Will Réard remember my payment details?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I buy just the bikini top or the bottom?
- Do I have to buy a matching bikini set?
- How do I know if the item is in stock?